Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's Thoughts

In my devotional time today, I was blessed to continue to read “Miss Nan’s” devotional guide. Knowing this precious woman personally really taints my opinion of her writings.
She is so transparent in her unwavering love for Jesus and His church. She is an amazing woman.
God laid on my heart the desire to reaffirm my heart’s cry to change people’s lives – for Jesus.
I am so hungry to help folks navigate through these rough times and come to Christ.
As people lose their jobs, live in fear of these economic times – they are more open to Christ than ever. As a Christian, we are to live in a way that pagans are stunned and drawn to Him.

Pray with me as so many of our people face these difficulties with God’s strength. Pray for our church – our financial situation is nothing more than the cumulative reflection of the faithfulness of our folks.
Pray for us to be able to do more with less – all for God’s Glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep navigating. Thanks for leading us with the heart of Miss Nan. I am praying.

the burchard bunch said...

we're praying for you guys