Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He's So Good to Me

THANKSGIVING is over and CHRISTMAS is close. 

I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.  As I said Sunday, LuAnne and I had ALL of our kids and “in-laws” with us for Thanksgiving.  It was AWESOME.  We’ve never done that before.  We have for years gone to my home in Spartanburg for Thanksgiving.  Not this year.

This year we had Heather and Andrew and kids (Aidan and Rylee), Alan and Brycie, and Kayla all with us.  Jordan (Kayla’s fiancé) even dropped by for a while.

LuAnne cooked a BIG dinner for us – with help from us all, especially Andrew, who loves to cook.  Great fellowship, lots of love, plenty of games, a lot of laughter – unforgettable.

I won’t bore you with all the details, but I needed this.  My family needed this.  God knew it and blessed us all.  He is so good!

If you went to Sunday School or Children's Choir as a child, you probably remember this little chorus..."God is so good.  God is so good.  God is so good.  He’s so good to me.”  When your day isn't quite going as well as you had hoped, sing this little song as a reminder of all the great things He has done... and most of all, thank Him for Jesus.

No comments: